Hear more clearly to perform your best
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro dynamic headphones are made for critical music and sound monitoring in an open environment. The transducers are fitted to adjustable yokes which should be positioned to fully enclose the ear. This will provide the optimum ear/speaker position for accurate sound monitoring.
Serious studio headphones
These closed-design headphones are designed for serious studio use. The Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro have an 80-ohm impedance, 5Hz-35kHz frequency response, and a comfortable closed-ear design. The 9.8′ straight connecting cable is terminated with a high-quality, gold-plated 1/8″ TRS plug and comes with a 1/4″ adapter.
- Closed studio headphones, equalized to meet diffuse-field EQ requirements
- Innovative bass-reflex system
- Robust construction with spring steel headband
- Easily serviceable as all parts are replaceable
- Soft velour headpad is comfortable during long sessions
- 9.8′ straight single-sided connecting cable
- Gold-plated 1/8″ TRS plug, gold-plated 1/4″ adapter included
- Includes drawstring storage bag
- Fit Style:Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Frequency Response:5Hz-35kHz
- Impedance:80 ohms
- Cable Type:Straight
- Cable Length:9.8 ft.
- Plug Size:1/8″ plug, 1/4″ adapter
- Features:Drawstring Storage Bag
- Weight:0.6 lbs.